The field of due diligence involves, in particular, an analysis of a company’s areas of finance, taxation, law, environment and markets with the aim of identifying its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks.
Irrespective of whether you are selling or buying a company: only “due diligence” can identify and quantify with proper care or “due diligence” the opportunities and risks involved.
As a part of a financial due diligence assessment, the specialists of PKF Osnabrück WMS Treuhand GmbH analyse the opportunities and risks of your investment plans and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the target object in question, in doing which they always have in view legislation and the business environment. The examination of the relevant information is carried out in close cooperation with you and is aligned in scope and style to your transaction.
Our services for you:
- Financial due diligence
- Tax due diligence
- Legal due diligence
- Support in purchasing companies
- Scenario analysis
- Meaningful analysis of the company to identify the main value drivers and the decisive success factors
- Support in decision-making
- Tax optimisation of the planned transaction
- Rapid process design and speedy identification of possible deal breakers