Financial accounting is the backbone of accounting in your company. It is the basis for the creation of annual financial statements and for business management and an instrument to check business development.
In this important field of activity we support you expertly and with great care. We ensure that your financial accounting meets the legal requirements and prepare your figures for detailed analyses.
Our services for you:
- Monthly financial accounting including assignments of receipts
- Checking bills and receipts to determine the input tax deduction
- Monthly accounts payable and receivable accounting (clients and suppliers) and creation of an a/r and a/p ledger
- Monthly cost accounting (cost centres and cost units)
- Creation of monthly VAT tax returns, applications for permanent time limit extension at the public finance office.
- Creation of individual business assessments including comparison with the previous year, annual survey, cashflow statement, statistics and a budget-actual analysis.
- Data archiving
- Preparation and participation in VAT special audits and external audits
- Proper preparation of the account books
- Overview of the current company developments
- Timely identification of undesirable developments
- Basis for company-specific calculations
- Transparency on profitable and loss-making parts of the company
Wage and salary accounting is a task which is intensive in time and costs, and which is getting more and more complicated due to the constant changes in taxation and social security legislation. The expense involved in this is often difficult to manage, especially for small and medium companies.
Save your resources and concentrate on your core business! Our professionally trained staff take over wage and salary accounting for you – from support on individual questions right through to complete handling of all calculations and reports. The use of modern software means that we can guarantee speedy and economical processing of your data.
- Setting up wage accounting
- Preparation of pay slips
- Wage and salary tax returns
- Statement of contributions paid
- Reporting to the health insurance offices
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Support and participation during payroll tax and social security audits
- Speedy processing of your data through the use of modern accounting software
- Cost advantages by the avoidance of the costs of using the company’s own personnel and resources.
- Provision of support even in difficult individual questions
- Legal certainty regarding taxes