Dr. H. Buschkühle, LL.M.
- Born in 1973
- 1993 to 1998 Studied law at Münster University
- 1998 to 2000 Internship at the Higher Regional Court OLG Oldenburg
- 1998 to 2000 Tutor for business and civil law at Lehrinstitut Schmidt & Partner, Münster
- 2000 to 2001 Master’s degree in taxation and business tax law from Osnabrück University, LL.M in taxation
- 2001 Lawyer at Sozietät Harnischmacher, Münster
- 2001 to 2005 Lawyer with Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft PricewaterhouseCoopers AG, Osnabrück, active/working in the taxation department in the field of the “New medium-size enterprises”
- 2002 to 2004 PhD in tax law from Münster University on the subject of company succession with presiding judge at the fiscal court
- 2005 Specialist lawyer in tax law.
- 2006 to 2007 Partner in BBK Rechtsanwälte
- Since 2006 Visiting lecturer at Osnabrück University of Applied Science in inheritance law and the law of company succession
- 2006 Tax consultant examination
- Since 2008 Partner in WMS Rechtsanwälte
- Deutsches Forum für Erbrecht e.V.
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Erbrecht und Vermögensnachfolge e.V. (DVEV)
- Association of German Tax Consultants (DStV)
- Osnabrücker Steuerforum e.V.
- MIT Association of Medium-sized Enterprises and Businesses of Osnabrück City
- Federal Association of Medium-sized Businesses (BVMW)